Anuncio 468x60px

BannerBaixarMusicasGospel

4 de abril de 2011

WOW Hits 2004



Músicas



CD1

1.”He Reigns” – Newsboys

2.”Spoken For” – MercyMe

3.”Simple Things” – Amy Grant

4.”All About Love” – Steven Curtis Chapman

5.”Great Light Of The World” – Bebo Norman

6.”Lord Have Mercy” (Live) – Michael W. Smith

7.”Day By Day” – Point of Grace

8.”You Found Me” – FFH

9.”Everything To Me” – Avalon

10.”Legacy” – Nichole Nordeman

11.”You’re My God” – Jaci Velasquez

12.”Sing Alleluia” – Jennifer Knapp & Mac Powell (of Third Day)

13.”You Are A Child Of Mine” – Mark Schultz

14.”Only Hope” – Caedmon’s Call

15.”The Other Side of The Radio” – Chris Rice

16.”My Heart Goes Out” – Warren Barfield**

17.”Masquerade” – Across The Sky**



CD2

1.”Nothing Compares” – Third Day

2.”You Get Me” – ZOEgirl

3.”Getting Into You” – Relient K

4.”Stuck” – Stacie Orrico

5.”Phenomenon” – tobyMac

6.”Breathe Your Name” – Sixpence None the Richer

7.”The Valley Song (Sing of Your Mercy)” – Jars of Clay

8.”I Thank You” – Rebecca St. James

9.”Love, Peace & Happiness” – Out of Eden

10.”The Way I Feel” – 12 Stones

11.”I Still Believe” – Jeremy Camp

12.”Run” – Kutless

13.”Why Do I Do” – Jump5

14.”Pierced” – Audio Adrenaline

15.”By Surprise” – Joy Williams

16.”All My People” – Lil Irocc Williams**



Download



Cd1: megaupload

Cd2: megaupload



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário