Anuncio 468x60px

BannerBaixarMusicasGospel

2 de abril de 2011

WOW Hits the 90′s



Disc: 1



1. Keep the Candle Burning – Borders, Jeff

2. Awesome God – Mullins, Rich

3. People Get Ready…Jesus Is Comin’ – Ray, Brian

4. The Great Adventure – Chapman, Steven Cur

5. That’s What Love Is For – Omartian, Michael

6. Place in This World – Kirkpatrick, Wayne

7. On My Knees – Mullen, Nicole Cole

8. My Will – Tait, Michael

9. God Is in Control – Paris, Twila

10. Another Time, Another Place – Driskell, Gary



Disc: 2

1. Under the Influence – Heimermann, Mark

2. Shine – Furler, Peter

3. Jesus Freak – McKeehan, Toby

4. God So Loved the World – Eaton, Chris

5. I Surrender All – Moffitt, David

6. I Will Be Here – Chapman, Steven Cur

7. Sometimes by Step – Mullins, Rich

8. The Great Divide – Cunningham, Grant

9. When God’s People Pray – Watson, Wayne

10. I Will Be Here for You – Smith, Michael



CD1: megaupload



CD2: megaupload



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário